The management of your pain is of great importance to us and will be taken very seriously.
- The management of your pain should be discussed with both your anesthesiologist and surgeon.
- Please feel free to bring up any concerns you may have.
- Remember that information on pain management gives you the appropriate expectations for a more smoother recovery.
- We will be assessing your level of pain from the time of admission until you receive our postoperative call at home.
- You will be repeatedly asked to rate your pain using the Visual Analog Pain Scale.
- Using the results of our communication we will alter the therapy as needed in order to assure your comfort.
We will often use a combination of different modalities to help make you comfortable, Please discuss different options with your Anesthesiologist.